Associate Membership recognises professionals who demonstrate excellence by supporting the self-development of people and aligned with the thoughts and beliefs of Torri Enso.
As an Associate Member you will:
- Demonstrate you possess up-to-date and relevant skills and knowledge.
- Demonstrate commitment towards good practice, continuing professional development and and good Code of Professional Conduct.
- Ensure you remain relevant and support the development of Torri Enso.
What are we looking for in our Associate Members
Associate Members should have at least one year’s experience in a role which is hands-on, supporting peoples development.
If you have recent work experience, then you’re typically…
- Working operationally with relevant certification to support the needs and development of people (for example, Life-Coach, NLP Practitioner, Mindfulness Practitioner).
- Contributing to the thinking around the people practices you support.
- Analysing information and evidence to build insights into organisation and people issues.
- Influencing a number of stakeholders such as your colleagues and customers.
- Responsible for your own work and working collaboratively with a range of people across the organisation.
- Having an operational impact, changing the day-to-day people approach for your customers and colleagues.
- Creating short- to medium-term value for employees or your organisation (value which is sustained over a few months or more).
All Associate members need to:
- Be aware of a range of people practices, and how your work impacts other people practices in your organisation.
- Have a good understanding of your organisation and the issues it faces.
- Be committed to your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) by reflecting on your own performance, proactively developing your professional knowledge, skills and experience, and keeping up-to-date with external trends and developments.
- Comply with our Code of Professional Conduct.