Do any of these statements sound familiar?
- You worry too much.
- You must drag yourself out of the bed every morning and often wake up feeling sad for no
- obvious reason.
- You’re disposed to making negative predictions.
- You worry about the worst that could happen in any situation. You take negative
- feedback very personally.
- You’re your biggest critic.
- You avoid people more than you should.
- Anything less than perfection feels like failure.
If they do, then there’s a chance that you’re experiencing some degree of anxiety and/or depression. Unpleasant feelings are a part of our daily lives. They are there to teach us a lesson. Once we’ve learned our lesson, they often move on, but might come back with another lesson later.
The Anti-Anxiety Formula has been written with especially this in mind. You will find a wide range of skills and tools to help manage and overcome your anxiety. This Ebook is filled with questions that help you reflect and find answers for yourself. We urge you to give every practice a try before deciding on the ones that work best for you.
There are no reviews yet.